I did at talk about tools of software architecture 🎉.
As a programmer you make architecture decisions all the time, whether you like it or not, might as well have some tools to help you with that.
My aim was to show the tools based on their value, there are excellent resources out there to learn how to use them
- 🔧 Understand the problem: Domain storytelling, event storming, impact mapping, etc
- 🔨 Understand the systems and their context: C4, UML sequence diagrams, CRC, etc
- 🪚 Record expensive decisions: ADRs
- ⛏️ Analyse your current context and strategy: Wardley maps
- 🪛 Keep doing all the above: Bytesize Architecture Sessions you have all the tools above. When do you do this how do you keep it up to date? The recommended format would need some modification if you do workshops formats.
I will link to the recording when it becomes available Presentation Pdf
- ADR resources and tooling
- Bytesize Architecture Sessions
- The C4 Model for Software Architecture
- Domaing Storytelling:
Systems and Architecture